1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] BOD COLLECTING

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Infamous Mitch, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best way to collect bods would be?

Would it be ok if my tailor and smith were both gm? Do I have to be 120 for the best bods?

I am training crafters on another shard in my spare time, and I just want to make sure I have the best chance at the best bods. Eventually I would be saving up and transferring them to my home shard when it is worth it.

Thanks

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

For blacksmith you need just 0.1 skill to get bods for most popular (copper and shadow) runics and POF. One crafter collects more large platemale bods than you are able fulfill.
    For tailoring you as well may collect bods with 0.1 skill. But in this case you must buy items from NPC to fulfill them. Then your crafter exchange them for high level bods for runics.

p.s. I believe that 21 of each bod per day is more than you is able to fulfill.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you are trying for high end bods I would suggest 120 skill and then save the ones that can be bribed up to what you want The closer they are to what you need the cheaper it is to bribe them up
    If you just want lower end stuff then .1 is fine and remember get your daily bods first then for every one you turn in you may collect one more

4. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

Yeah thats what I was wondering I wanted barbed kit bods and i wondered if there was a difference between 100-120 when it comes to high end bods.

Storm likes this.