1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bod Filling Macros?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Connor_Graham, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Is there any way to set up a Macro via UO Assist to auto-fill bods as their being made? I just figured out how many clicks I'm having to make just for a single batch of bods and was shocked and surprised that I don't have carpal tunnel yet.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What we need is to have bods added to the crafting menu like quest items are !

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That would be fantastic! The crafting menu could have something like a "fill BOD" option you click. A targeting cursor would then come up, allow you to target the relevant BOD and, assuming you had the correct resource(s) and tool in your pack, the BOD would be automatically filled. It could also account for times when crafting failed (item couldn't be made, or wasn't exceptional if BOD required exceptional) and simply keep making the items until the BOD was filled.

4. MYUO

MYUO Guest

I took adavantage of the Make Max or Make Number option from the crafting menu, together with an UOA macro that records the following:
    click the bod;
    click the "fill" option on the bod gump;
    target the item to be filled and change to "target item type"
    pause 300-500

This can save you a few clicks and the hassle for trying to target the small and hard to see items (shadow gloves, etc.). Everytime you change bod and items to be filled, just update the 1st and 3rd line.

The Make Max and Make Number in crafting menu and UOA can run simutaneously so you can make and fill.