1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BoD pricing help....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

So i been trying and trying to rack my brain with how to price these BoDs but with the randomness of rewards its turning into a nightmare. For example i just turned in one that would normaly give a 115 tailor scroll and instead got a barbed runic..... Then i turned in another that would normaly give a CBD and got a spined runic.....

any suggestions on how i should price these dumb things? Thier driving me coocoo.

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good luck with that. Several months ago they totally changed the way rewards work. You practically need a calculator and be a GM Mathematician to figure out the chances of each reward. Some LBods are still constant- I think the highest ones still give the highest rewards (i.e.- i think all Ex Barbed LBods still give a barbed kit). But other than that, rewards are a total crap shoot. You might want to read the Craftsman forum to see if anyone has figured out how to chart out the rewards, like the old Tower of Roses Chart. Or, ask for pricing advice and see if anyone has suggestions.

On a side note, does anyone know who has my bod collection now? I think it passed through several hands after I left. :p

3. Symma

Symma Certifiable

They do have a threads where people have posted what the reward was before the Publish (that introduced the change) and what it was after. The boosted rewards seem consistent when you do get one.

I did a 20 Large Excep Bronze Platemail LBOD last week and got a Verite Hammer as a boosted reward, which matched other people's results.

I only speak for Smithing, the only ones I do at the moment till i get around to training Tailoring, but I'm sure there's something for that.

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have 12 players total BoD collections now including yours patty. And thier driving me mad! :cursing:

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Oh damn, Czarina! I would not want to be in your shoes!! LOL Good luck with all of those bods. Are you using vendors to store them (100% legal, folks!)?

6. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

At the moment no. I originaly had them in my keep with some vendors up for them but i now have them stashed between multiple houses and am filling them occasionly when i get super duper bored. Im also going to stock alot on vendors for people to browse and find ones they need to buy since our population is so low its hard to trade for what you need.

7. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

So does anyone have suggestions for pricing BODs for sale now?

8. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well im buying junk bods for 2k each ! :p