1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] BOD question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Dragonchilde, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

What is the ideal skill level to receive footwear BODs? I have a couple characters I can train to a level to pick up BODs for my main crafter, but I just cannot get footwear... I have several nearly-full LBODs that just need the shoes!

It would be super awesome to know around what level it's a bit easier to get those. ;)

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

At below 70 skill (and it seems to me, up to about 80 or so), you are typically given BODs you can gain skill on. ON THE OTHER HAND, below 70 will be no exceptional BODs at all.

Therefore, probably the range 45-66 would be best for thigh boots (normal quality), with the low 70s being good if you've used a 110, 115 or 120 PS (can gain up to 76.4 on Thigh Boots with a 120 PS).

For regular boots, for normal BODs only, the range is about 33 to 58
    For Shoes (normal BODs), the range is about 20-40
    Sandals would be about 15-35.

Note that between 70 & 80, I got a lot of footwear BODs while slow-training a BOD-runner, but that might have just been a quirk of the RNG.

3. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Wasn't it something like 21.6? I'm sure I had a couple of characters set up at this skill several years ago and they seemed to get 30-50% footwear. Though as I say it was several years ago.

4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

That might be it. I'll have to test that. (I've got a couple at various ranges. I've got so many skullcap ones...)