1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BOD Reward Chart? (Tower of Roses GONE)

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by FreeBird of Mercenary Inn, Nov 3, 2014.

1. FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Tower of Roses went dead sometime around Nov 1 2014. Does anyone have a copy of their BOD rewards charts they could post , or know of a reliable chart to use?

2. Lonliness

Lonliness Visitor

CorwinXX likes this.
  3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's not coming up for me either.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Not working for me either (using Chrome).

5. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

6. FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Pirate Roberts likes this.
  7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Or, you can just calculate the rewards using the information the FAQs in the Data Chest sub-forum provide, and make your own custom charts or lists in Excel or openoffice so you never again have to go surfing for a site that has disappeared for weeks at a time several times over the last decade.

Viquire likes this.
  8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, we play UO! :arr: We dislike change, and what you propose sounds suspiciously like work. :eek:

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

On the other hand. The address seems to come up okay, but slowly. Some of the back of the house links, BoD types large or small seem to be dysfunctional at best.

The good new is that @Pinco will have all this in his UI for the EC when he is ready to release his new beta.

Odd, seems to be back now.

#9 Viquire, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  10. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will add, it would be really cool to be able to dye my bod books with a runebook dye tub.

Yadd of Legends likes this.
  11. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

Aye, or even special dyes as a reward or gift
    Colored BOD book covers were part of the 11th year collection (I never got any) and are supposedly available from the store (along with other stuff you might not want that are part of the package)
    https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/...ltima-online-eleventh-year-collection#details
    But for $15.99 for 30 charges, I won't be buying any

Viquire likes this.
  12. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's not just that anymore. I find it preferable to store all my cloth bods by suit type, and now store all leather in books for five or six parts, and three other books just for large cloth or large five part, large six part. So essentially storage by color coded kit type is a rather antiquated notion, since I can bribe them up to be essentially whatever reward type I want, in theory.

13. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just went looking for the original site, and was horrified to find it was no longer available - very glad to see the content is still available although I'm still nervous about the change of address...

14. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I have mine sorted by both color and suit type (and each suit type in a dyed backpack), and then between count and quality. So I have as many as 20 color coded books in each chest (colored the color of the metal) for each metal type, and 24 per Leather armor (dyed the appropriate color), so that only iron and cloth use uncolored books.

That way, if I want to bribe something up, I know exactly what books to look in first, to get the easiest BODs to bribe. I open the chest, open the appropriate bag for the armor type, and there's 6 books presorted by normal/ex and 10/15/20.

15. Chew

Chew Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Changed my ISP last year (had a free URL + Space in the bundle) but wasnt willing to pay for the transfer and hosting that old URL, especially as I stoped playing UO around 10 years ago.

Trafic was pretty low anyway and the new one is free for me and should be sufficient for those who still use it.

Cheers
    Chew

Melchiah likes this.
  16. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Chew. I made an offline version i use just in case yours ever vanishes! ;)

And if its ever mia .. Can i have permission to post it if i give u credit?

17. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

Chew, sir, I salute you. Your whispering rose is still locked down at the RAA Shop :).

Also have one of Paul's Big Fish that I saved when ToR fell a few years ago. Hope all's well.

tabetai2 likes this.
  18. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran