1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

BOD turn-ins - do they affect the next BOD?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_Risso, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hi, I was wondering if the BOD type you turn in affects the next BOD you receive - earlier I filled out a few cloth BODs and received cloth/low level leather BODs in return, then I filled out an ex horned and received a normal horned. Was it just a coincedence or has anyone else noticed this? (Particularly people who have received BRSK LBODs [​IMG])
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

nope, its all in the random number generator, when you turn in each one, and request a new one.
  3. brian56003

brian56003 Guest

What about the type of BOD turned in. Do you have a better chance of getting a better BOD if you turn in a normal leather versus a cloth BOD? Or a spined versus normal leather? Or a large cloth versus a small cloth?
  4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    Nope, Nope, and Nope. Once you hit GM, there's nothing else you can do to effect the BOD's you get.