1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bod

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by killer instinct, Mar 1, 2008.

1. I am willing to buy or trade for a Exxy aggy 15 count plate arms bod.I can fill my lg and get a aggy hammer

2. Vahne

Vahne Guest

I can trade you for a 20 ex gold plate helm or gorget. or a 10 ex aggy plate gloves, gorgets, arms. Even if you don't have any of those ICQ is 144046399.

3. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

I myself am in need of a 15 x aggy chain leggings. Would be happy to trade someone if they have.

Also if you'd be interested in someone to trade further bods (smith &/or tailoring)

add me to icq 47336665

Thanks [​IMG]

4. I smell a BOD sticky in the making. ( =

5. i got 10x aggy plate arms trading for 10x aggy plate legs/tunic/gorget/ or the lbod

6. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I smell a BOD sticky in the making. ( =

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an awesome idea Az!
    Since LCL doesn't really get together any more I could definitely use a group
    of BOD traders!
    I'll take a look and see if I have any of the ones you fellers need when I get a
    chance.
    ****Sticky!!!!!****

7. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I am willing to buy or trade for a Exxy aggy 15 count plate arms bod.I can fill my lg and get a aggy hammer

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this small for you Killa, gimme a Q or PM.....
    Sorry Optimus, I looked but I don't have urs.

8. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

I have an AWESOME bod... just ask Fran.

9. Indeed [​IMG] But I think I am the only one who wants that bod [​IMG]

10. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Hey Slack you're already on Mandy's bod trading list, but for those of you who aren't, her ICQ is 84383737. Or you can visit her CAT Bod Shop in South part of Zento and post on her bulletin board there. I also vote aye on some kind of bod trade sticky! :p

11. I pretty much check just acouple websites over and over again when im bored and feel like doing the surfing thing on the internet. LA forums is only one I check on stratics, I know theres others, just LA is my shard and I think this forum should just have everything for our shard. Not like its Uhall and too many people posting and hard to follow all the threads. So why not fill it with useful stuff like a sticky to trade bods, Popular thing with the new badassness system we rocking now. Ive decided actually recently to make UO a hobby of mine again so time to knock off the cobwebs. See ya all in game.