1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Bods: Has a chart been created?

Discussion in 'Craftsman's Data Chest' started by Patty Pickaxe, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello there! I have been on a bod hiatus since the summer. Has there been a chart created that shows which rewards you have a chance of getting from each LBod? My hubby has been doing bods and he asked if there is an easy way to know which ones to focus on. I know there was some sort of bod calculator or something, but I have always been bad at finding those sorts of things.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

Tower of Roses had the best BOD charts IMO. They haven't been updated to reflect the recent reward changes though. I'm not sure anyone has actually nailed down the exact percentages yet anyway. Do we even know what the formula is for getting a bump in reward?

Here's link to ToR: http://www.towerofroses.de/bods-lrw.htm

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Patty - it turns out the old charts are unchanged.

What has changed is that there is a 1-200 point bonus applied to BODs for the top half of both BOD systems, that can increase a BOD 0-4 steps.

The application method of said bonus is not yet known, other than the BODs that are eligible for it. There is a sticky in the Data Chest, IIRC, that gives the information known about the bonus.

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Thank you to everyone who replied! I have used Tower of Roses for a very long time and have always relied on it. It looks like I will continue to do so!

6. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Pinco's UI actually tells you the rewards you can get and the chances of getting them by simply hovering over the BOD with the mouse.

[​IMG]

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Neat feature.

Of course, we still don't know what the random bonus factor is for the high end larges (starting at around gold hammer for smiths, horned runics for tailors).