1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bods in pinkos

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by MissEcho, Feb 11, 2012.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys not sure if it is just me, using pinko's, but when i get a bod it may say "large bod reward spined sewing kit" or whatever, when I have filled the bod it says 'There is no matching Large bod'

Is this as intended? If so any chance that it can remain with showing what bod reward it should give?

If not then perhaps there is a bug?

Cheers

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are lots of bugs with the listing of rewards on BODs, some tailor BODs even say their reward is a Blacksmith Power scroll.

Pinco won't fix them until someone posts on his forum, he won't fix bugs posted here.

I can't be bothered to register on his site.

3. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hmm well i will then, Pinko provides the UI for free so should be up to us who use it to assist if that is the case.

No problem

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

as I have always said if anyone wants me to post for them alli ask is you send it to me in detail in a pm and I will post to his site