1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BODS......Today

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mazamotuck, Mar 23, 2009.

1. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

When I played 3-4 years ago, BODS were huge, I remember BODS-R-US but have yet to see them anymore. Is the want and need for BODS still there? Are players still spending every day looking for certain BODS?

Went through an account I had and found 10,000-15,000 assorted BODS and wasn't sure if spending the time to sort and put on vendors would be worth it.

Anyways, I was just curious, thanks!

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

People still do BODs, on Baja barbed kits sell for 2m, horned for 300k or so, bless deeds similar, bronze runics 200k, gold a couple mill, etc. They have also changed how BODs work, you can claim one every six hours (at 70.1 tailoring or blacksmithy), and when you turn a filled BOD in you can claim another one right away. So essentially many people fill trash bods and turn them in to get a chance at a good bod.

If you find the idea of doing 10k bods a bit daunting, you can sort the trash bods (normal cloth bods or iron weapon bods) into books of 250 or 300 to sell to other players to fill and turn in. Maybe 500 gps/1k a bod? Not sure what they go for, but the trash ones definitely have value now.

3. Kula

Kula Guest

I think Bods R Us is now occupied by that burning building in Luna on almost every shard :X

4. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

thanks a lot!

5. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

If you're on Atlantic, I would love to have a BOD vendor set up at my shop. Its a great spot for establishing a client base due to accessability, so consumables sell really well there.

PM me if you're on atl and are interested.