1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

BOD's Turn-in and Bribes

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
    So my Tailoring skills at 75.0 and to get there I bought 100 normal cloth BODs for 75k. So I completely filled all 100 and now I'm wondering if I should turn them in for the turn over or if I should wait till I'm at least GM (120 cap). I noticed I was getting normal cloth ones before 69.9 but when I hit 70 they went to all leather ones and one 20 / 4 part normal large cloth that I bribed to a 20 / 4 part exceptional. When I hit 73 they went to colored leather horned that I cannot even do yet. I have not bribed a large exceptional yet to see what it does but I'm curious.

Should I turn in now or wait? Is there any advice on bribes or tips to get what you want? The only thing I'm really after reward wise is a CBD.

Your thoughts please.... And Thank You.
  2. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Jul 22, 2008
    Yes turn them in. After each single sbod is turned in collect another. On bribing, can get costly if you do not pay attention. One npc may want to charge you say 100k and the next npc may only charge 0, for the same bod. Of coarse there are some limits to bribes, for instance you can not bribe cbd lbod (5 piece town crier, except. set) up to a b-kit lbod (6 piece leather). So do not shy away from trying the bribe system, give it a go. You will catch on real fast. A great spot for checking out what bods may bring you is " Tower of Roses". Goggle it! Last bit of advice if your using enhanced client , it has a nice section for doing bods.

P.S. If you need a cbd lbod or the bods to fill it, pm me.
    #2 Baby Doll, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  3. Gerbiler

Gerbiler Adventurer

Feb 17, 2013
    Hi sweetie *waves* good to see you playing again. Thought you said you wouldn't be back, or even post on the forums, if you quit. Either way, good to see you again my dear friend. :D I should come back so that we could hang out in game together again. Miss ya. *Kiss,kiss.*

#3 Gerbiler, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    I forget exactly how I gm'd tailoring but it did involve my alt who only had .1 tailor - he collected scullcap/similar bods every day. As far as bribes, note what the other poster mentioned. I have runebooks with both smith and tailor locations that are so infrequently visited that a bribe is pretty much gonna cost between 0-1k every time ya show up no matter what it is - way below the radar and if ya been here for awhile you know what towns/shops to go to. It even matters what NPC you try to hook up with - hook up with the one three rooms from the entrance.

I've noticed trending lately as far as bod pickups go. On either a tailor or smith with 120 skill you might easily get 3 colored sbods or 2 barbed sbods and 1 horned. Maybe a mix of lbods. A guy with only .1 tailor is never gonna get anything except normal skullcaps, tunics, doublets and stuff like that,

I can also hook ya up with a CBD if needed.

Jack Nickelson
  5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Guardian, I found in the "Craftsman's Data Chest" subforum of the "UO Craftsman" forum two threads, some posts in an FAQ thread, and then one miscellaneous post about when the type of BOD changes to correspond with the character's tailoring skill level that might be helpful :

From the FAQ thread:

From a thread asking about getting leather tailoring BODs: