1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bods

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Scoobs, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Does anyone have a list of blacksmith bods which do not combine into large bods, eg shields?

Also, how do you guys manage the filling of large bods? I am finding it rather daunting.

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

no shield lbods...... here is a great site for that info Tower of Roses
    or look in the faq at the top. My method of bod filling is years of collecting one a day or more. Eventually you get to where you are putting together lbods but then again I haven't got anything better than a bronze runic so far. I suppose if I handed in all the exceptional weapons bods as singles instead of filling LBODs then i would have done better but then I enjoy burning dull copper and shadow runis so whatever. Just make sure what ever else you do enjoy your time that you play.

3. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Are there helmet bods that don't combine? I have lbods for plate helm and chain coif but no other helms.

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

all the helmets except for those two are singles

5. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

6. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

I also just passed in about 50 weapon bods and received 45 weapon bods and 5 shield bods. Is this jsut the rnd or can you only get the same class of bods for passing in weapons?

7. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I think probably your smithing skill is too low to get the colored bods so you only get plain iron ones but that will change as you gain skill.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Female Plate also does not fit an LBOD.

BTW, this information should already be in one of the FAQs, in the Craftsman's Data Chest subforum.