1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bod's?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Troll The T Hunter, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I just noticed you can bribe the vendors to get a better bod, Can you bride him all the way up to valorite?

Also, unless i'm mistaken you use to only get one bod per day per skill but I noticed when I clicked on the other blacksmith npc he was also offering a bod. So the limit seems to be one bod per npc vendor. I thought it use to be 1 bod per day period.

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You used to get a bod every so many hours, you can grab all three now without the wait, but the timer is till there.

You can bribe all the way up to Val plate, but it gets costly. You can jump to different smiths to try and keep the cost down.

3. Void425

Void425 Adventurer

You can get 1 Every 6 hours, they stack up to 3 before going to waste so you can get 3 at once every 18 hours. You can also get a Bod immediately every tie after you turn one in.

4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also remember, that way out of the way NPC's either smith or tailor, can be bribed for zero or almost nothing and that includes for both valorite and barbed runics - depends on bribery activity with that particular NPC you pick. If ya go to a tailor/smith shop in some town where there are like 3 or 4 tailors/smiths, go to the NPC that is farthest removed from the door. Sometimes all of em in the shop are cheap if you travel to where no other crafters seldom travel.

Jack Nickelson