1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] BODs

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idahoan, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Paying 1k per small cloth Bulk Order Deed

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]
    Britain East Bank Shop

250 bods @ 250k in a bod book on that vendor.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I know you didn't mention wanting smithing BODs, but on the off chance that acquiring them is further down your "to do" list, I thought I'd tell you that I have about 90 exceptional iron weapon small BODs on a vendor at Margrette's shop in NE Zento. They each cost 500 gold. There are also a few large BODs for exceptional iron weapons for sale as well, some of which are already partially filled. I just don't think I'll ever have the ingots to spare to ever get around to filling these BODs, which should give gargoyle pickaxes or prospecting tools as their reward, so I figured I'd get rid of them for cheap and save a little room in the chest that has my smithing BODs. I'm much more inclined to do smithing BODs that give shovels as a reward or PoF. Most of the ingots I use are iron ingots needed for crafting house add-ons, butchers war cleavers, bone machetes, shurikens, jewelry--stuff I can sell to newcomers. Don't know how to do reforging because I never use weapons (other than BWC's) or metal armor, so I have no use for runic hammers.

4. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dang, someone got to the BODs before me!!

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Where is this vendor?

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Yeah, someone bought all the small exceptional weapon BODs. I have some bone BODs I'll probably put on there too if I ever get enough time to sort them out. Margrette's house is just off the NE corner of the wall around Zento, east of the Gilfane vendor house. Can't reach the vendors from guard zone, though.

#6 Tina Small, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  7. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am paying 300 per normal leather footwear bods.