1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Body part engraving (tattooing?) tool

Discussion in 'UHall' started by curlybeard, Nov 4, 2011.

1. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can we get a body part engraving tool?

Back when Willard was a dirty sneak thief and sous chef, I used to keep a deadly poisoned cake decorated with the words "eat me"in my pack. The hope was that when I died, the killer, not be able to resist the yummy chocolate cake pulled from my still warm corpse and hopefully out of pots, would die a slow horrible death :)

How groovy would it be to engrave a heart "the still beating heart of Willard Wonker" and leave it in your pack as a gift to those that gave you a nice warm dirt nap. I think that this would go a long way toward healing PKer and PKee divisions.

2. clarkifer

clarkifer Guest

Bringing back the old severed heads (insert body part here)....... interesting idea you have here

3. PJay

PJay Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

haha the possibilites!!

4. curlybeard

I think it was a law in Germany that made us give up the old severed heads, something about mutilation of a corpse. Since these body parts are from giant serpents and hapless adventurers, perhaps it is a way to give that severed headed feel, without running afoul of the law.

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Lol, If it was then it's no more a problem as that wierd guy disects human corpses live on TV over their now.......all in the name of science rolleyes:

Hmm, and they cant use the excuse anymore that this is a 'Teen' rated game now as we have distilling now and are taught how to make our own booze ;)

I like the part on being able to ink your body thou, my main is a Pirate and would love some tatoo's.......but i would also love the EC paperdoll in the CC and we know that aint gonna happen lol.

:arr:

6. curlybeard

That's much more complicated than where I was going, though interesting. Sort of like the body sculptor in the EC.

My thought was a sort of food decoration tool, but for body parts you find as loot.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You mean the visit to the body Sculptor like I can do in the EC? That would be nice if both could use it.

Would also be nice to add more things to the body sculptor... and a chance for Gargoyles to change their skin color, horn color and so on and so forth...

I'd LOVE for more body art to be added to the body sculptor. That would be AWESOME.

Including Tatoo's.

8. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

/signage

I like this one

9. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If this came with the EC paper doll all the better.

10. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

OMG PLEASE NO.

11. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Lord Frodo but it has nice customizable options and it looks ok for female characters...

12. curlybeard

I can't be the only one that would leave a poisoned surprise in my pack for would be looters and killers, am I?

13. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Deadly poisoned locked chest...

always fun.