1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Boglings and the seeds they drop.

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Victoria Navarre, Feb 24, 2010.

1. I decided to make my place a garden of sorts again so I went to hunt boglings for the basic plant seeds. After about a couple of hours hunting these things,I had 50+ unique seed stacks in my bag. So my question is,how many different ones do they drop in total(including the red,yellow,and blue color)?
  2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    It used to be that boglings only dropped first generation plants (3 total) but I think the system is bugged now and can drop basically any plant except bonsai, cocoa trees and peculiar plants and additionally the flowery cactus. There may be more information about it here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=135016
  3. TYVM for the reply and link :)
  4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    Never got colored spiders or hops from them. Used to be you got the red,blue.yellow and plain of the fern,campion and tribarrel. Now you have a chance for all the classic plants and the catus.