1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Bokuto on Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by uohater, Nov 13, 2008.

1. uohater

uohater Guest

Still looking for that nice bokuto! Look'n for swing speed, mana leech, and hit spell damage.. Ive got no interest in damage increase, I see it as a waste of points, so again, let me know what ya got. I'll pay well, and also not looking to spend 40m on a sword that will be useless in another year, but will spend a couple mil on it, more so if it is perfect. With that said once again, thanks!

2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just curious; but by spell damage you mean a hit spell right? You may wanna clarify that.

And Im not sure why you would want a bokuto with SSI, when it only takes 50-60 dex (Maybe less) to swing it at cap. Just letting ya know!!

PS: It might be easier for you to just buy Ash runics saws, and use ash to get what you want. According to your needs, making one with ash would give you..

40 Damage, 10ssi.

You could easily get 2 mods with an ash runic.

Just trying to help :)

3. uohater

uohater Guest

Well thank you very much, I've been playing this game forever but there are still alot of things I don't know. Got a link for all the caps?

4. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran