1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bonding Cu

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Sslabak, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

I have tamed my first Cu a week ago at Sunday at morning, this week i'ev feed him at Sunday evening and its still [tame].....what iam doing wrong, cos this bonding system looks simple like a cake.

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Assuming you fed the cu before you stabled it last week, it should bond today. If you can't get it to bond after feeding it tonight, try feeding it again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, you might have a problem but it is usually a simple process of tame, feed, stable for 7 days then feed again to bond.

Wenchy

3. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

It must be STABLED all 7 days long? Or i can train with my pet?

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, you don't have to keep them stabled, you can use pets during the bonding period if you like too. I just prefer to play it safe and use another pet for the week while it bonds :)

Wenchy

5. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

8 days allready............wtf

6. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, the best option is to keep feeding the cu daily until it bonds.

Firstly, just to eliminate the obvious bonding problems... are you *certain* you fed the pup when you tamed it at the beginning of the 8 days?

Do you get any messages on screen when you feed the pup? Other than the pet is happy message :)

I've never tried bonding a pet when a publish or anything went to the shard I was playing, so I'm not sure if things like that can effect pets during the bonding timer, ie losing a day. At most it shouldn't lose more than a day if that is the case though.

I'd try feeding it again later on today, then tomorrow and with any luck the pup will bond for you in the next day.

Wenchy

7. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Well....gonna try it tomorrow agane. Hope its works.

Cos iam done every thing like feed after tame, stable etc....

8. sherkborg

sherkborg Guest

it takes 1-2 extra days due to server downs and up. They only bond after 7 days AFTER a server down/up sorta thing. Wait up to 2 extra days before you deem it broke. I have to add 2 days on mine.

9. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Bonded after 9 days....

10. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad it worked, Sslabak! Congrats on your new pet :)

11. longshanks

longshanks Guest

i had that happen to my rune beetle