1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bonding problem

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by vanyon, Apr 3, 2009.

1. vanyon

vanyon Guest

Hi all,

I just came back about 10 days ago and have a taming question about bonding. Does it take real skill to bond now or does jewelry allow you to bond pets? I am at 117.2 vet, 120 lore, and 103.2 taming real and 120/120/115 with jewelry etc. A friend gave me a greater dragon and it has been ten days and it still won't bond. I am working taming up, but I want to see if it should have bonded or not.

thanks for any info.

2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Jewels work fine, you just need to remember to have them on when you feed your pet at the start and at the end for the bonding process to be successful.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The jewels should still work. I feed pets, stable them for 8 days and then claim and feed again. As Zodiac says, you should have jewels on at both feeds to ensure it works.

He's maybe just a greedy dragon, I'd try feeding him the next day and if that doesn't work, leave it another 8 days if you can. I always try to allow an extra day to make sure it works :)

Wenchy