1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bonding question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by ratt30, Oct 15, 2009.

1. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

After I tame a pet, will it still bond if I take it out and do stuff with it? Or does it have to remain stabled for a week? I know if it dies I'm hosed.

2. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

With strong new tames I always start training before bonded. They bond normally as if left in the stable. Just train with stuff he can handle.

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

yup, theyll still bond if you take them out. Just make sure it doesnt die :)

4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

there is no need to ever stable a pet to get him to bond.

Feed him and keep him alive for a week,...feed him again and bingo!

5. Flinx

Flinx Guest

I transfered a swampie from my tamer to my sampireend of september. Feed him with the sampire, and stabled him. But until today he won´t bond?

Its correct, that the sampire don´t need any taming skill?
    And its correct you need to feed and command the pet at the beginning and the end of the 7 days?

So if this is correct i think i have a problem *g*

6. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Try again tomorrow Flinx, then try waiting another 8 days (I allow the extra day to be certain it works lol) and then feed again. That should do the trick :)

I don't bother commanding the pet to ensure it'll bond, just feed it, stable it, claim it and feed again. That's always worked fine for me.

Wenchy

7. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you have been over a month and you are 100% sure you fed it over a week ago and fed it again....you or the swampie is broken