1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bone BODs

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Barry Gibb, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I am contemplating on what to do with my Bone BODs, so I have a few questions to the community:

1. How is the market for Bone BODs (if I chose to sell them, would they go fast or is it stale)?
    2. What is a good price range per Bone BOD type (i.e. 10normSmall, 20exSmall)?
    3. Would it be better to sell them bulk or price them individually?

I just want to get a feel for the potential market for Bone BODs on LS, at this time. I am not planning on selling any of them (please do not respond with any offers). I am open to trading BODs, if someone is missing a small (to fill the large) and has extras for that type, that they can trade straight up. FYI this is 1000+ collection.

Stayin Alive,