1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Bone Collecting

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Teufel_Hund, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

I am tired of paying over 500 per bone on GL, what is the best monster to get Bones off of?

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Your best bet is to head to the ilsh oaks spawn at spirituality and kill shadow wisps, due to it being a champ there in abundance (just make sure you have possitive karma!) another is the twisted weald (same first level spawn)

3. cunolebin

cunolebin Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Tsuki Wolves

4. Tuferon

Tuferon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Definitely the dark wisps in Ilsh. Fast spawn easy kills. I dont even take the single bone loot. Just take the piles and the cutting is much faster and you have 1000 in klike no time at all

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This is what I do. I even kill them on a trained blue pack beetle so I can throw the cut up bones on them and not have to recall/run back. The only thing now to watch out for is people doing the champ, so go get bones at odd times to avoid them.

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

folks, please call them by their name "shadow wisps".

"Dark Wisps" are a REALLY nasty aggro Ilshenar spawn in dungeons, with no bones but lots of gold. AND they also spawn in the Ilshenar Oaks area on Siege Perilous, from what I understand.

That's the kind of confusion that can lead to really upset players.

7. miss uo

miss uo Guest

I love those Tsuki Wolves not only do they have bones, but also hides and about 800 gold.

8. Ant lions are good too as they also give you ore.

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ant lions are nice, but ever since the fast spawn fix they spawn very slowly. I guess if you're rotating through everything in the area it's ok, but I hate waiting, hehe.