1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bone Deamon part 2

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, I watched 2 people summon and kill the bone deamon. The main person fighting was melee fighting the monster. He was taking some wicked damage, and without his buddy behind him healing him with magic ( *ahem* and a few heals from myself ) then I don't know if he would have lived through it.

Its no secret that pets are probably the best for well, being a meat shield, if for no other reason than they have a boat-load of hit points.

Here is my question. Do you think a Cu-Sidhe can solo-kill that dude? With me standing at his backside vet-ing him? Have you done this yourself?

2. yes i have i have also done it whit a mare + WW
    and i have also solo him whit a meele hehe [​IMG]

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah, thank you...I just don't want to blow all that work I'm putting in to gathering all these bones. [​IMG]

4. Bone deamon is pretty easy. Vammpy all the way!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

An untrained CU doesn't do very well, but a trained one with decent resists should be fine.