1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bone Swapping

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Belshazzar, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone is welcome to place bones they do not wish at the FCB Guild House located on Tokonu Island. There is a rune locked down at Talis EM Guild House in luna city ( its to left of Mars shop.) It is a purple bone container on steps labeled Symrustars bones.. Bring what u dont, take whats yours, etc etc.. I am not monitoring this, just helping people out!

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Rowan is working on organizing the bones. They will eventually be in bags alphabetical. I will also leaving books listing the ones found. Thank you for setting this up :) Reminds me of how our shard came together with our named jack 'o lanterns.

3. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Its not a problem, I just wish it was more visable for players to access is al. I do appreciate your help Rowan for taking the time to do this. I just provide the room is all.

V/r
    Lord B

4. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

Are we adding colored bones to these as well? I went to drop some off last night and ran into someone else who said they had added 4 of my bones in earlier and yet there were none there. :( I don't mind others getting them since I think I have at least one already but if they are colored I know more people are looking for those. No matter the name.

5. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

I should add that I still think this is a great idea. Thank you both so much for setting it up. :)

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I added colored bones for Nathan - hope no one stole them.

I also picked up all of Dark Angel's bones and locked them down on her fishing house's doorstep, since we're both GMs in the same alliance....

#6 Basara, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  7. Tamais

I'm wonder if we couldn't make one of the bone containers secured so people can put them in but not take them out. While I like to think no one would take them, I' rather be able to give them to the person. I can add a colored bone section that people can write whose they have and who to contact. :)

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

To put stuff in, but not take out is a lockdown (without secure) - the downside is that when locked down instead of secure, containers are limited to 400 stone weight inside them (11 bones).

9. Tamais

That is a good point. I'm still encouraging people to hold onto and give them to the person whose name is on the bones. That is what most people are doing. I know we have the best people on the shard,. They really work together :)
    So the way we are doing now will work.