1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Bones and taking offers

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Snyder330, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Snyder330

Snyder330 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Im cleaning after 10 years. The bones are a containers that you can open. It looks like a corpse you're looting. I have 3, I would like to know how much for each one.

Thanks

bones.JPG

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing they are easily gotten still

3. Snyder330

Snyder330 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks we'll be trashing

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they are not still obtainable, if they are just "bones" primeval lich spawn you can get red or black "bones" and there were the character named from halloween. i used to sell what i think yuo have for 500k to 1mil per, but since there are more options now im not sure on price. P.S. there were also the "unknown bard / mage's / etc" bones that sell for maybe 50-100k each.

5. Snyder330

Snyder330 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

All they say are "Bones", There not from Halloween. I got them many years ago and just found them in a box.

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yep they are what im thinking of then. they are old, worth keeping.

Arrgh likes this.
  7. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

The "Bones" bone containers spawned in many containers during a period of a few months I remember, can't remember the time, probably around 2001, every single hour, up to 100+ containers had a chance to spawn these bone containers and players like myself would collect 1 of each type and bank them, some players obviously farmed these boxes and thus there are probably easily 100,000 of them floating around, their value depends on the buyer, 5k to 100k each.