1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bones in reagents shops?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Miriandel, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed mysticism uses bones as regs, are they for sale in shops?

I won't be upgrading before next month, so can't check by myself.
    Shop bones would be nice for tailors though, those bone armors BODS are wasting a lot of space :)

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I know the two mystic NPCs (one of them is a quest giver) will sell bones. They sell them starting at 20 bones and you have to wait 20-30 minutes or so for the respawn of 40 bones, all the way up to 999. So I've been camping them as much as possible since I use bones a lot in filling bods (ahhh, if I never have to kill another shadow wisp I'll be sooo happy). You can get a lot that way, but of course it requires remembering to recall back to the NPCs every half hour or so to check and see if they have respawned, and elbowing other buyers in the ribs to distract them from buying up your bones. :p

3. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great, thanx.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oh fantastic, Finally the weekly shadow wisp bashing can end!

5. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Oh why not? They're like rabbits anyway. Get one and four more pop up before you know it! LOL

6. I'm gonna miss my wisp bashing. Bones were a big item on my vendors as there were only a half a handful of people that stocked them before. There goes half of my SoT's too...:sad2:

:pint: