1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Bonus with GM Armslore

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Katrena, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I just GM'ed Armslore and in making Horned leggings and tunic as a test, I am only getting 4 additional resist points per item. Without Armslore, I get a total of 42 resist points per item, and with Armslore, I get a total of 46 resist points. I thought that you got 5 additional resist points with GM Armslore? I am at 120 Tailoring if that makes a difference. Stratics says that the bonus is 5%, but it appears that the increase is 10%. Can someone please explain how it is suppose to work?

Thanks, Katrena

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Are you human?

Humans are treated as having 20 in most skills, so when they craft without Arms Lore, they still get a +1 Resist/+1% DI bonus as if they had 20 skill.

(Leather Armor) 15 + (Horned) 11 + (Exceptional) + 15 + (Jack of All Trades Arms Lore) 1 = 42 for a Human Tailor with 0 real skill Arms Lore.

Naturally, GM Arms Lore would only be +4 on top of the +1 from the phantom 20 skill.

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Basara,

Yes, I am human and your explanation and example is exactly what I was wanting. I forgot all about the Jack of All Trades Arms Lore.

Thanks, Katrena