1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Book burning

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by RuSini Neb, Oct 3, 2012.

1. RuSini Neb

RuSini Neb Journeyman

I like to burn all articles of literature that I come across that have any sort of objectionable conflicting view points with my own.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

And I like to drink any different types of coffee that I come across (difference being in the coffee bean). Although I have to ask, given the trend of articles/literature being published electronically more and more, how are you going to go about burning them? Are you going to print them and then burn them? Or are you going to download them all onto one device (such as a kindle) and burn that?

#2 Viper09, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  3. Etrigran

Etrigran Adventurer

Being an avid coffee drinker I will take my hat off to you if you drink this.
    Coffee Made From Cat Feces is The latest Buzz

For those of you like me that never click links (put it up there to prove not made up)

08/01/2004 08:07 AM ID: 41679 Permalink
    Coffee Made From Cat Feces is The latest Buzz

The latest buzz in coffee circles is Kopi Luwak coffee. It is the talking point due to the unique way it comes from the plant to the cup. The fruit of the coffee is eaten by a Luwak, or palm civet, a feral cat native to Indonesia.
    When the acids in the cats stomach digest the fruit surrounding the coffee bean, the bean begins to ferment. It is thought this fermenting process gives the beans a unique flavor. The beans are then passed by the cat and scooped up at $600 per pound.
    Despite being around feces testing on the bean showed a lesser amount of bacteria than a control type of bean, and the food scientist Prof. Massimo Marcone, from the University of Guelph, says only negligible amounts of enteric organisms were found.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, ugh, as much as I love coffee I don't think I love it that much lol. I would admittedly be interested in trying a sip however I would not pay a lot of money to try it, sure as heck not $600 for a pound of that, or any bean for that matter.