1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] Book of spellweaving

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Ivory Norwind, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Now i've made a new mage-necro arcanist and i've made the quest to obtain the book.
    But i have also a old mage bard who has spellweaving. I've lost her book. How can i obtein it without make the quest another time?
    I've already 120 SP. But if i go to heathood the arcanists don't have book to sell to me. How have i do?
    How to obtein a new spellweaving book??

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Check the vendor hotspots on your shard. I usally see a couple for sale on LS. You will probably be able to find the spells too. Try asking on your shard forum as well. If this is for a character on LS, let me know.

You cannot buy them from NPCs you can only buy them from players. Your other option is to redo one of the quests. One in Heartwood and one in Sanctuary, here is a link to them: Spellweaving Quests.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I gave you some alternatives in the UHall forum.

I am not quite sure why they don't sell the books, it isn't like you can use the Skill if you have not already performed the quest.

4. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe my english is very bad.
    I AM AN ARCANIST AND I HAD A SP BOOK.
    I've lost it and I have i have to male the quest another time?????????????????
    It's not a bug??
    It's seems to me a stupid thing to have another book making another quest when i am already an arcanist.
    Do you have understood? Or my english is so bad that also now itr's impossible to know???

5. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Ivory, don't worry about your english, we understand you just fine. The arcanists at heartwood don't sell the book. The only way to obtain one is to either re-do the quest or, as has been mentioned, buy from player vendors. I don't know, because I have never tried, if it is possible to do the quest with a char with 120 sw. It may not be possible. In this case, simply do the quest with another char who has no sw, then give the book to char of your choice. Hope this helps.

6. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I understand you just fine. You lost your book. You have 2 options to get another book:

1. Find a player that has one for sale.

2. Redo the quest.

I provided you a link to the two quest options. I have characters that did the quest, but don't have the skill anymore. I keep there books either in their backpack (since they are bleassed) or in their bank box. It helps me to never misplace them.

Stayin Alive,

BG