1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Books

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sharantyr, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Hi
    Don't know if I'm in the right place but seemed the best of the options available.

Couple of questions about books if anyone can help.

Anyone know the stratics link to the books of the cursed? Tavara Sewel, Grimmoch Drummel etc. Just want to know how many there are to collect by each of the 4.

There are books locked down in various locations, Blackthorns castle etc. Is there a guide on stratics listing the locations of them all?

And is there an easy way to copy a complete book thats locked down?

Thanks for any help.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The Cursed Explorers

not sure that it says anywhere precisely how many books there are available in that dungeon

and as for the others, I think it may vary shard to shard, but I'm not certain

sorry, not much help, I know

3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

With regards to the books locked down in various locations, there is no need to copy these. They can be found for sale on provisioners in the towns. I seem to recall that the books for sale are random and that there is usually only one per NPC provisioner.

If you don't want to buy them and want to venture to Fel, you can get them from bookcases in the farms outside of Britain, the Ranger huts outside of Skara, etc... You simply have to "open" the bookcase and take them. The books are all random and spawn daily at server up.

If you are on Pacific let me know and I can show you if you like.

M.B.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The ones on the vendors are totally random - you see the title of the first book, but if you buy more than one, you'll get a random selection of the titles.

5. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

To all three, thanks for the info.....perfect.