1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Booster Pack, can't buy it.

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Oct 12, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Hmmm PayByCash is an option for the Gamecodes store.
    I will add this to the questions I've sent to the vendor.

- C
  3. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

The 30 day limit is stated on the UOGamecodes store.
    However, I have put in a request to the vendor to see what can be done.
    He may very well come back with it is a hard limit that can not be changed.
  4. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

The Booster is on the EA Store. (See Link Below)
    Ultima Online
  5. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Please drop me a PM ... will be looking for it ...
  6. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Have a few answers for everyone :)

Not certain how technical you guys want it but from our end it seems we are having some problems with processes timing out. Net operations has isolated the problem and we are working to take care of this once and for all. It seems players are still able to purchase the booster, but there may be spikes in connectivity with the login server.

On the purchasing from on UOGamecodes store:

For players having problem with zipcodes and addresses.
    There may be instances where the IP you have does not correlate the zip code you entered which may cause problems.

Many of the barriers you are experiencing are because of "fraud" crosschecks that have been put in place (people stealing credit cards, or using false addresses). The vendor has been somewhat responsive over the last day not only making sure that these measure are still in place, BUT also making sure if you have problems we can fix them.

I have a few of you who PMd me and I will pass on your account information to the respective store from which you purchased your code ... We'll keep working to get this all sorted as quickly as possible so you can get in game and play.

Purchasing from EA Store:

I have submitted a blanket ticket for UO and received an immediate response:

"[We] will investigate further, I see the same problem. If you can have some affected customers provide me with their order numbers and to attach their confirmation-email-without-code, I will [look into it]."

Also, the issue with not receiving a copy of the code via email has been resolved.

For those who were told EA Store was out of codes ...

"The codes are being uploaded into our Code Generation system and a process created for our agents to provide replacement codes after verifying purchase." - EA/HQ CS

For those in Europe attempting to use the EA store. We don't have the store available yet, but I'll try to get in the queue and update you on progress for getting HS on EA:Europe.

That's all I have for now ... keep pinging me if you need help on this front.