1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bored and need a new template

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 20, 2015.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have these templates, I made them before Soulstones and do not need the spots so I keep 4 for different things.

Bard Tamer
    120 Tame
    120 Lore
    120 Vet
    120 Music
    120 Peace/disco (soulstone one while using the other)
    100 Magery (have yet to scroll him to 120)
    20 Med

Treasure Hunting Tamer
    105 Tame
    120 Lore
    100 Vet
    95 Magery
    100 Med
    100 Lockpick
    100 Cart

Herding Tamer (Trying this out for laughs and to see if herding makes it easier to find high rated pets to tame
    120 Tame
    120 Lore
    100 Vet
    100 Magery
    90.4 Herding (going to 100)
    100 Hiding
    70 Stealth

This is the one that I may want to change as I am not going to do what I originally made him for
    Archer Stealth Tamer (with jewelry mods and item/talisman mods)
    110 Taming
    110 Lore
    100 Vet
    100 Hiding
    70 Stealth
    70 Chivalry
    120 Archery
    120 Tactics

So the question is, what do I do with this last one. I can soulstone off any non-taming skill and add anything worthwhile. I have played a mage tamer and do not want to go back, I am looking to try something different here.

Idea 1: drop stealth and hiding and adding anatomy, taking chiv to 100, and doing ranged attacks.
    Idea 2: drop chiv, archery, tactics and add magery, med, and spellweaving
    Idea 3: drop chiv, archery, tactics and add magery, mysticism, and focus

Any suggestions?

2. DreadLord Lestat

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Bummer, I thought there might have been some different templates or something out there. :(

3. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

u said u didn't want to play a mage tamer but options 2 and 3 are both mage tamers...if ur into pvp...I have a fun mystic tamer (no magery) that's a blast to play. theyre fantastic with either a bane or a dread to dismount and let pet attack

4. DreadLord Lestat

I was meaning I did not want to play a pore mage tamer with 120 mage/eval/med etc, they have basic magery with no kick to gate, recall, and invis. The tamer I am changing was originally going to be a PvP tamer but things didn't work out but I would be interested in seeing the template. I have a dread and a bane though the bane is on the weakside.

5. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

I'll look tonight and shoot u my temp. I don't play him much, but when I want a quick kill or a fun pisser offer I jump on him. Works fantastic if you have multiple ppl playing them too. Have a buddy with a dread and me a bane. We sync on same target...ones bound to dismount em and we both attack with bows plus our pets...insta death

6. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Master

If I had 4 Tamers I'd be bored too.

7. DreadLord Lestat

If you don't have anything positive to add......

8. nick

nick Visitor

Mikeltin5 can u post that mystic temp im kinda curious

9. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

120 mystic/focus for Stone Form is great. It lets you stand close to your pet to vet with less worry of area spells from champs/peerless, especially poison. Plus you have healing stone for quick heals/cures. Cleansing wind lets you get rid of poison/mortal/bleed on the pet so bandages don't get disrupted. For mobs with lower resist Mass Sleep can take some heat off of your pet or help to break agro if the baddie targets you.

DreadLord Lestat likes this.