1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Boredom In Moonglow ?? Naw never

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just when ya think it's boring, a few friends can make it Exiciting [​IMG]. (Party At Debbies House [​IMG] )

I'm NOT bringing the Munchies though [​IMG].
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol, yep. Me, Eternal Spirit, and another Stealther (Forgot the name, srry) held a "Fence Block" at the southern end of the Alternate Moonglow. I acted as the "Gate", whenever someone would go to run out, i would move out of the way to let the Berserker outside, and then move back into position to "lock" him outside. This allowed us to clean out Moonglow and kill them from across the fence. Before we did that, the entire Alternate Moonglow was one big death trap, a flood of ghosts coming out of it. We just restored a little order to the sea of chaos. Eventually however, the "Fence Block" fell, and the Berserkers began swarming in town.
  3. Geez... guess my corpse wasn't camera shy... my body isn't even in the shot but I'll be d*mned... there is the name... lol...
    I am putting that shot in my "funny moments" file. Thx for the smile [​IMG]