1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Boredom

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I gotta say, boredom may be a thing of the past. My list of things to do keeps growing, not shrinking. I have been around since UO beta and I have been as busy as I have ever been the last few months. Hope the devs keep in mind that we may need another community turn in soon to sink all this new stuff.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

That or another storage increase! :p

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

*smiles*

I couldn't agree more. I have been so busy I hardly have time for things.

I just keep having more and more things to do and work on it's awesome.

4. MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy Guest

Or second house deed for vet :)

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Man, I was about to tee off on this thread... The word "bored" makes me see red... :rant2:

Having been appeased, I'll just add my two cents. I love pvp, and the pvp scene on my shard was majorly dead for a month or two there, but it has really picked up again recently. Maybe it's because summer is coming to a close, but whatever the reason, game on! :gee:

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I honestly dread holidays now. All the deco stuff they give us is such a double edged sword. I can't toss anything in case I need it, but I really can't keep it all. I really wish it would be *one* item from a list of 4 per character, and what you get is random. So there is some variety, but less need to hoard.

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Or better yet, recipes! Crafting recipes for new deco stuff, then at least we can make it when we need it and not go through the anxiety of keep-or-toss.

8. Jesara

Jesara Guest

Excellent Idea!! :thumbup1:

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

So.... how many Gingerbread Cookie Recipe's do you still have? lol