1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Boredum and Loneliness are....

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by rmsroach, Apr 22, 2011.

1. rmsroach

rmsroach Guest

Boredum and loneliness are what new disorders my mage has. I tried getting treated in Delucia with their best monks, mages and herbalist with no resolve. Each day and evening I go to town, hit up different quests locations, pick a dungeon to hunt with company or solo.....but two things have been growing on me and weighing me down more and more. For I cannot find groups, parties, guilds, or just plain dungeon brawls. I have been Slaying **** and grinding my skills SOLO prolly 70% of my time I have been back in-game. and that's 4 months. Things are not looking good. Also it's not that I need a group or am too weak to adventure alone....not at all. games just not the same without people, PEOPLE...not NPC, or PETS....HUMAN players. lol but i do kinda need a group for a few specifics... as well as dungeons i never even been to or that im still ignorant of.

Someone inform this damned Magi.....for I am getting more and more lost each day.

Thanks much, Roach
  2. If your bored and lonely you should think about being a reporter to add something to your plate.