1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Borrowing an Idea from LOTR

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan McDermott, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

Jan 3, 2015
    I don't know if this is programming possible in the game? LOTR lets you display cosmetic apparel that you can wear at the same time you are wearing armor. You choose which one to let players see. I just thought this morning it would be nice to show off something other than a robe and cloak.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    This has been suggested a number of times. As well as a slot for a Vanity like the costumes. I would use them but for the fact that they take the weapon slot. So I can't stay in form and fight which makes them nearly useless save for brief use on stage or at the bank while you sit. For RP purposes which I'd like to use them for they are useless no one wants to give up their weapon hand just to RP as something.