1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss fights

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Heres a question: What do you think is the most useful gag track
    (any of the 7) during the boss fights and why?
  2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Sound because it affects all cogs at once. I am sure everyone will have a different gag picked though. LOL!
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    I gotta agree. Even if it's just 3/4 toons with sound... Sound FTW
  4. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Let me see? The toon at 44 laff in the vp yells lets use sound and pulls out a whistle? In the vp sometimes it is not as good?

I normally wont even take my trap toon when im doing vps in the river with all the littles.

In the other boss battles i agree sound rules!

I wonder if tt did like pirates did a couple of months ago and let you reset your weapons, how many would pick sound that are now soundless?

And im just talking about the first toons that many did before they knew how much of the fights are sound driven?