1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bossbot Front Three @ 12pm NOON EST

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Elga, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Open invitation to do (1) Front Three. I will be at BBHQ @ 12pm NOON EST TODAY in Kooky Grove. If you want to go, be there! If nobody shows, I'll go blast some noobs..:coco:

Edit: And I will call an invasion as I need like 650. So FREE INVASION for you in Kooky Grove!

2. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I would come as i need options but the hosptial computer will not allow me to play TT. Which might be a good thing for the patients. Good luck on maybe blasting some noobs

3. I will try and be there.

4. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Our hospital IT is too busy shifting to a new system, they haven't had time to catch on that I play TT on Saturdays. :p

Heading to Kooky Grove now.

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks to King Wrinklenose, Little Daffodil, and Jellyroll for that smooth Front Three! I almost freaked out when these like 20 laff toons came into the headquarters, thought someone was playing a trick on me..:loser: Luckily they left. Thanks again!

6. Flippers

Flippers Guest

sorry didnt see this till now. Oh well

Have yahoo / msn /aim will travel