1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bostin Blacky McWolf is now recruiting

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I am running around Donalds Docks woking on my tasks. I am looking for a friend to give me a hand. Any toons willing to come on by and bash some cogs would be appreciated.

I have on my Yahoo messenger.

My name is

Just add me and I will give u a code. Or I will check back here often to see the results.

2. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    I can use my main toon to help you do blds. But i dont have any room on my friends list right now but I can make room. Prof. Bingo Snokkelhopper is my main toon. I dont work on monday or Tuesday just name a meeting place and a time. Any name in the blue will work.