1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Boston Celtics Nba Champs!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Muahahah What A Great Year For Boston... The Pats Dont Even Bother Me Right Now!! Waited My Whole Life For This One

2. So its a good thing I didn't watch the game....Congrats to KG!!!!!

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

naw the truth paul pierce

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ohh puffy quit lying, you're still sad on the inside about the pats we all know

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

nope :) redsox and celts won in same year and pats made it to the superbowl im actually quite happy with the outcome of that... like meatloaf says 2 outta 3 aint badddd

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

How bout dem Bruins? Do they even play anymore?...la

7. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

tiger woods knee injury= real
    paul pierce= drama ..are u kidding me? so what was wrong with his knee again??

dont get me wrong...i respect the guy for sticking it out so many years with a crap team....but come on!!?? carried off the court writhing in pain...only to return minutes later?? tigers season is over...and he gutted it out,.... im not even a huge tiger fan,,, but tiger showed true heart..in my opinion.
    Paul Pierce reminds me of show me the money guy on jerry mcguire.
    what a faker and attention seeker,,,, he in a contract year or sumpn?

im glad the celtics won...cuz i love KG and ray ray...but i lost a lil respect for pierce....even after he came back 5 mins after being carried of...he got kinda hit accross teh chest...a glancing blow....he was wincing like he got hit by a jack hammer 14 times iin a row...and he winced and winced for like 5 mins...then they showed his injury on a close up..to show the publick...poor paul...kinda thing. it was a scratch!!! are you kidding me?? what a baby.
    sorry puff/.// but pierce is a sissy... KG and ray ray are studs tho!
    hehe

just my 2 pennies