1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bots ... (not those kind of bots)

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The factory kind !

On a recent round at the factory, we just made 26 bots - which is the most I've ever seen. Also got 25 on a few rounds earlier - Android Assembler level with 6 ppl working together.

Thats alot of moolah on one round !

So I'm just wondering if that is the most that can be made, or has anyone managed 27 yet?

2. I think 24 is the highest I've gotten on Supra Genius. But I know they got 26 before. I don't know about 27.

How much time does it take for a bot to make it through all the machines? With no broken machines, how many are possible?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Polly, we made 22 bots today, at the silicon engineer lvl, thats the most i seen so far
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

We made 25 and 26 on rounds 2 and 3 at the Data Researcher factory. We had no exploding bots as all breakdowns were just 1 tool. Of cours round 4 was another story.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I never seen anything that h'igh before! That's awesome.
  6. I've managed 25 bots as a supra and heard rumors of the 26. Don't believe I've ever heard mention of a 27.
  7. poppet

poppet Guest

We made 25 and 26 in a shift on Android assembler yesterday, was really nice