1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bouncing Grass/Snow Tiles - Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Assia Penryn, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have one account. When I x-shard and have to trade something, I have to drop it in a bag on the ground, log out, log in and pick it back up with the other character.

I haven't played a lot recently, but today I noticed my grass/snow tiles (even in another container) won't let me put them on the ground to trade them.

On a shard with no house and without using a third person (because I do this at random times)... is there a way for me to move these between characters? I thought maybe a container in town, but the ones I've tried all say you can't store stuff here. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i use the wardrobes upstairs luna inn rooms when im doing stuff like that. not sure if anything has changed since the last time i used them (when we were getting the potted plants)

Assia Penryn likes this.
  3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I believe grass/snow tiles got the house only code, together with the new house tiles from stone crafting. That mean, you can't drop them on ground outside a house.
    You may be able to do it in a public player house, as you then will be inside a house. At least I believe that will work.
    I know you do not have a house, but maybe you can find a public house near town.

Assia Penryn likes this.
  4. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you both for the suggestions!

5. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dropping and picking up in a public house worked like a charm. Thank you!

FrejaSP likes this.