1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Boura Skins... 1 stone or 10 stone?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Raven, May 26, 2010.

1. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, another weird weight problem. My character that hunts boura leaves the pelts/skins in a mailbox at my vendor house. My vendor manager removes them and they are tagged with the senders name. Weight of the skins is 1 stone. If I take them and put them in another container sometimes they loose their description entirely. If I drop them on the ground they will get their description back with 10x their original weight...

Now I have Boura Skins weighing 10stone that won't stack with any others... what is going on here?

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Well first I would submit a bug report...

3. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I did that before I posted here, but I'm always interested to see if other players are having the same problem. EA doesn't reply to bug reports so I never know if they have received other complaints, or need more info.

4. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Ya, their in game bug reporting is a bit sparse on feedback. I would hope that it sends in stuff like basic system info and let you know it is going to do that so you don't worry about adding that information.