1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bow down before your god!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'm commander of CoM now.

For various reasons, I can't get on tonight, but any other CoMmies care to subjugate yourselves before my might, and as my minion, take back control of the ramble ramble ramble I'm awesome ramble ramble spoon....?

Who else is still active in CoM these days?

PM me.

2. death to the traitors of britania, god or not!

3. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The whole guild of SP! and members of LOW are still factioned in COM...good luck holding onto commander :)

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*you hear crickets chirping*

6. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Just an FYI...the previous commander (who incidentally also won by a landslide of indifference) instituted a strict Commander's Dress Code. I will expect that to be upheld.

[​IMG]

I continue to be happily occupied with being a fashionable troll in another world (sure ain't easy, some MMO developers hate fashion more than others), but let me know if you want access to the previous commander's house, and his impressive blaze stash, and I can make it happen. I still have connections. ;) <--- *disclaimer* this symbol has no translation in Wulfhili

-Skylark