1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bowcrafting NEEDS one update..

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by aarons6, Apr 9, 2008.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ok so im logging and logging and the logs are piling up in my pack.. i notice one huge problem..
    my bowcrafter can only make boards out of plain wood.. why is this?

i guess it has something to do with the fact i need to use a carpentry tool to make boards??

they need to add this to the fletching menu, so i can make boards with any type of wood..

since they decided to randomize the type of wood i get from trees, at least let me be able to carry them..

2. To make boards out of any wood other than regular, you have to have the appropriate carpentry skill. Without this accompanying skill "you have no idea how to work this wood".

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah that sucks cause i dont want to make a carpenter.

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah that sucks cause i dont want to make a carpenter.

5. Wolfman1604

Wolfman1604 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Then go out and buy it from a carpenter....or find one who cuts you your boards!

6. Wolfman1604

Wolfman1604 Adventurer

Then go out and buy it from a carpenter....or find one who cuts you your boards!

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are on ls i would be more than happy to convert your logs for you of you make a pile of em of coarse the main beny is doing it while you get em

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are on ls i would be more than happy to convert your logs for you of you make a pile of em of coarse the main beny is doing it while you get em

9. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

Yea you need carpentry to make boards out of the wood logs. However for bowcrafting you can still make bows and stuff with the colored wood. just have to craft straight from the log.