1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bowl of Flour??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Larisa, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

Found this...it's not craftable...where did it come from????

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You can buy them from chef npcs for 7gp. Also sacks of flour as well

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I know you can get sacks of flour, but I"ve never seen a BOWL of flour..with the little rolling pin attached...you can buy those???

*runs off to check* They are pretty neat lookin!

4. Alas, they are common.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

*laughs* I know I'm kinda silly but come on? How cool would that look in your kitchen? I seriously have never seen those before.

I am going to re-do my kitchen now! *laughs*

Thanks guys!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

They are rare on origin. Ill sell you 10 for 2 million.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

A few years ago someone tried to sell me one of those as rare. I told them to hold on as I was going to check the NPC bakers and they must have had to run cause when I got back to the bank they were gone. [​IMG] So much for making new friends! That was a popular scam I think back in the days of cigar boxes and renamed ethereal mounts etc. They are pretty neat looking, anyways. =)

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

[​IMG] Figures.

Yes they are really neat looking...I had no idea they even existed.....silly me!

They are PERFECT for a kitchen counter..I love that!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

you just made my day...that was cute [​IMG]