1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bows and Immolate Weapon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

My gf decided to add archery to her Spellweaver,so she was running around old haven on the quest and she told me that immolate weapon doesn't doesn't work on her bow.

Each time she casts the spell she gets the message "You must be weilding a weapon to use this ability". Is this intended? Is it only true melee weapons that get that benefit of that spell?

2. HillBilly

HillBilly Guest

Its always done that.

I actually thought it was intended until just now lol. I looked on the UO playguide to see what it said....

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=98

So it sounds like a bug or the playguide is wrong.

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for that reply. Maybe the Devs will fix it "soon"

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

On the other hand, looking through that "guide" you'll see that nearly every spellweaving spell's description is wrong.

So either the guide needs an update or spellweaving needs an overhaul to match the guide.

5. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

Archers can't even have the summonsed creatures from a tally help them. It does not register as an atack with a bow.

Seriously archers need... attention.