1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BP of the Berserker confirmation?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AxiamInc, Nov 27, 2010.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that Navery and/or the Acid Elemental Renown drops the Breastplate of the Berserker?

Both Stratics and guide say that those critters drop it, though I have never in all my hours there or talking to people seen one drop, nor heard of one being pulled.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It does drop from renowned Acid Ele.

3. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I do Navs all the time and never seen anyone get the breastplate so that's most likely false information.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got one from Navrey's corpse a long time ago. Right after SA opened up. I haven't seen one since and I havent heard of one dropping for anyone else. So either I looted an item someone forgot to insure, they changed the loot tables or it is an uber rare Navrey drop.

5. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got one from Navrey before it was buffed.

6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I got one from the Acid Elemental AREA. I was passing through and found it on the ground.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I don't think Navrey drops the BotB anymore. BotB was one of the arties that was introduced when SA went live. Since the additional arties were added (i.e Tangle, Night Eyes) the loot tables appear to be redone on all bosses in the Abyss. Now BotB drops on the Renowned Acid Elemental.

-OBSIDIAN-

8. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks everyone for the information.

I was wondering why I had never seen it on any of my many many trips to kill the bug. Looks like I will be camping the Acid Renown for a while now.

Thanks again.