1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bracelet Value

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, May 11, 2013.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

If this is the wrong place to post this question, then please move to correct forum. I got this bracelet in Shame and was wondering if it has any value? Thanks, Katrena

MR 1
    HCI 15
    SDI 15
    LMC 8
    Fire Resist 15

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

Hard to tell. MR 1, HCI 15, LMC 8 and Fire 15 can all be imbued on an EX made jewel - the SDI of 15 is higher than the normal cap of 12 but that is all that is special. You likely cannot raise any of those through imbuing due to lower cap of intensity on monster loot.

Here are some of mine on GL that are sitting in a chest that I'm not using. Some seem good, but I have no idea how to price....
    [​IMG]

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage

Thanks for the reply. The area I'm not sure about is that MR can not be imbued on jewelry based on the imbuing calculator. The weight of the bracelet is 500, the same as my exceptionally made jewelry, but the total weight of the maxed out properties exceeds the 500 limit.

Thanks, Katrena

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Its the combination ... HCI and SDI are seldom used on the same character. While MR is not available per imbuing, MR1 is not that much of a biggy, to make that bracelet too valuable.

5. Speaking the Truth

Speaking the Truth Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Most of the combos on those are fairly bad, I'd go with imbued over these in particular.