1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Bracelets :Life Sucks wear a Helmet, & Not Eating Meat is a Decision

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by hungry4knowhow, Jan 30, 2010.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Two bracelets, they are AOS fire orange color, and say

1) Life Sucks Wear a F**King Helmet (thats what it actually says, with purple background on text)

2) Not Eating Meat is a Decision, Eating is an Instinct (with Blue background on text)

What are these? Where did they come from? How many are there?

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like old Pet Binding Bracelets that were changed with HTML. Some runebooks and bracelets were done this way a few years ago. I have heard that you can still do this with some items with the EC but since I am a 2.5d kinda guy I would not know. A couple bracelets like that sold at rares fest for 5 to 15 mil. By the way, the meat eating one is from Denis Leary comedy show. Good stuff!

3. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

thanks for the reply rowan.

Surprised i didnt pick up on the Dennis Leary one, I love that guy. His song, "Im an A* Hole" Is the story of my life lol

4. DVI

DVI Guest

HTML text is still possible and always has been. Sometimes people will try to tell you that an item with html text is an old old item from years ago and some cases thats true but in many others its not.

It could also be an item from a program UO ran years ago where you could basically purchase an in-game party and you would receive an item such as a bracelet with the html inscription of your choice.

5. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

thanks for the further info DVI, though doutful the UO Dev's/GMs/Seers/Counselors would ever let the F word in anyway shape or form into the game knowingly.

But I am a history buff so thats all good to know :p